- Consider that Real ended up losing the game and in the midst of all the horrible outcomes this past week, something like this can always happen to your team
- Know that Real Madrid felt foolish for allowing this to happen
- Listen to it on mute the first time to better appreciate Robben's facial expression and Ruud's confusion.
- You must think backflips are funny. Because the dude doing backflips with his boy celebrating with him is priceless. I included the screen shot so you know what I'm talking about.
- When you listen to it for the second time with sound - obviously the Spanish announcer is hilarious. "Valio" in spanish means counted. So "no valio! no valio! no valio!" and then "ahora si valio" in spanish means, "it did not count"
and "now it does count" (cue backflips).
I'm not responsible for this video being taken off of youtube in 2 hours from now, just so you know. Youtube sucks now, it's not my fault.