Something Great

Arsene Wenger cobbled together starting lineups with spit and duct tape and Denilson and somehow the team dragged its ass over the finish line in third or fourth.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Twins













Every person's goal in life should be finding whatever it is that gives him the above facial expression. For David Trezeguet, this is that thing:



In a season full of insane twists and turns, this last weekend provided some of the biggest. I can't speak for Juan, but I know I'll need another day before I start analyzing. So more tomorrow, then.

1 comment:

Ben said...

I'll kick start some discussion. Are Arsenal title hopes dashed? Will Man U hold on? Will Chelsea overtake them? Will Avram Grant keep his job, or does he have to win one of the two remaining titles or both? What about Rafa?

I need stuff to read at work...I mean, during my unbillable free time.