Something Great

Arsene Wenger cobbled together starting lineups with spit and duct tape and Denilson and somehow the team dragged its ass over the finish line in third or fourth.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Greatest Ad of All Time

It's like they took a video of a dream I once had. (See a high quality version at Nike Soccer.)



I know Juan and I have been a bit lax of late, but I think that will change as school/work pressures die down. And there's so much to talk about, too: Lampard's vindication, Drogba's red-hot form, United's upcoming title, Milan's parting blow to Inter, Madrid wrapping up La Liga. And of course, the forthcoming Euros. So stay tuned.

2 comments:

JuanFucile said...

Wow. I've had dreams like this many a time.

I love how Cristi blows me a kiss after he scores.

Ben said...

I didn't know that someone put a video camera inside my eye. I'm awesome.

Oh wait - reality v. fantasy.

Damn.