Something Great

Arsene Wenger cobbled together starting lineups with spit and duct tape and Denilson and somehow the team dragged its ass over the finish line in third or fourth.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Arsenal - AC Milan First Half Game Notes

Ok. Ohhhhhhhh kay. Before I start let me just say that the first half was the most terrifying soccer I've ever seen Arsenal play.

  • The Hleb call was terrible. Absolutely butchered.
  • Everytime Kaka gets the ball with so much space - three times I believe - I wet myself a little bit
  • The first half of the first half goes to AC, but the second half of the first half goes to Arsenal
  • Cesc hit the post and my heart stopped a little bit
  • Adebayor is playing really well. He doesn't seem to be getting frustrating and is in some zone where Togoans go
  • Pato before trying to chip the keeper was playing out of his mind. It appears his antics have humanized him a little because he's been playing cautious Katherine ever since.
  • Milan is WAY better without Seedorf. He must really suck and bring that team down because the wily veteran Pipo has changed their offense tremendously
  • This is the most wide open Arsenal game I've ever seen

1 comment:

Ben said...

Interesting...(4:34 post)