Something Great

Arsene Wenger cobbled together starting lineups with spit and duct tape and Denilson and somehow the team dragged its ass over the finish line in third or fourth.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pregame

Some dude that is important to England is shaking all the players hands.

Beckham got a pretty weird looking "cap" in a glass case. He seemed marginally uncomfortable.

First announcer mistake - "here is England's national anthem"... followed immediately by the star spangled banner. The microphone keeps cutting out - omg it's terrible. A faint boo can be heard.

God Save the Queen. I kinda like it. Call me crazy, but I really do like it. 4 really hot girls are singing it too. And I found that out after it started. Nice and short. I'm buying it.

I will be watching the first half on mute for a few reasons. One of them is that these announcers suck, Uruguay is also on, but mainly because I don't want any bias.

Here comes the kick...I'll be taking notes all the while.

Scratch that on the USA being in red?? They are wearing dark green? I must be high.

Kick - see you in 15

No comments: